Friday, March 11, 2011

Missed a Day

Oops, it was this morning before I realized I didn't blog last night.  I guess I was busy with regular life last night - laundry.  Then I fell asleep.

I have no major insights today.  Nothing "fun and exciting" occurred.  Ballet performance + park with homeschooling friends = our day.  Nothing really spectacular.  Nothing terrible.  Just a day.

And I made dinner.

Except....I made sugared asparagus and mahi-mahi.  I have only cooked fresh fish once, Christmas 2005 when we were in Pittsburgh by ourselves, and I was sick!  So this was something new.  And I have only cooked asparagus a few times last year.  And my kids wouldn't eat it.  Yet tonight they both ate 4 or 5 pieces (2" ones) of asparagus.  And they ate fish.  SUCCESS!!!!!

So now I need to order 1 year old asparagus crowns to put into our garden bed.  Did I mention that I like the food aspect of our farm?

No comments:

Post a Comment